Promoter Roland Sarria promoted his very first Rage in the Cage event in 1998 in Phoenix, Arizona. Since 1998 Roland has promoted over 200 MMA events, along with Grappling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournaments, Professional Boxing, and Mauy Thai shows.
Studying different religions, Animal Kingdom, Kingdoms and Empires of the pass, and Great Kings & Generals of the pass, and watching movies, listening to water, watching fishes swim, flying my toy helicopter, and talking to myself.
My new dreams are:
- To fight in the cage again, but this time at 50 years old (I fought at 46 years old in the cage) and continue compete in Grappling & BJJ.
- Hosting a National RITC event on Television
- Making a movie, and writing a book about my life
- Moving back to CUBA to retire
- Making to the promise land in Heaven of the Christian God (Jesus Christ)
- My favorite actor Steve Reeves (Hercules)
- My favorite speaker Joel Osteen
- My favorite food Italian
- My favorite carton is Thor
- My favorite movie Brave heart, Heaven’s Kingdom, Passion of the Christ, Glory
- My favorite thing to do is to be alone, dream, think, eat, listen to Christian, Jazz music, and watch movies
- My favorite Kings: Solomon King of the Israelites, Cyrus the Great King of the Persians, Julius Ceasar King of the Romans, Alexander the Great King of the Greeks, King David King of the Israelites
- One of my favorite moments going to my 30th year High School reunion
- Who would I like to hang out and work with (Dana White)
Quotes & beliefs
- People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; forgive them anyway.
- If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.
- If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; succeed anyway.
- If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway.
- What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway.
- If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway.
- The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do well anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway.”
The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd.
The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of failure, hatred, challenge and controversy.
Of every 100 men, 90 shouldn’t even be there, because there hearts & minds aren’t right, and were force to fight! Nine of them are just there for the glory & fame while things are going good. We are lucky to have them, they make the battle… AH but ONE, one of them is a truthfully Man Of God… he will bring the others back -Roland Sarria. 1963 A.D
I like give thanks to my lord, savior Jesus Christ, to my friends, fans, before I die, I wish I have I played the part well?)